Thursday, 13 March 2008
Here are five reasons why should you consider sponsoring Marko's projects:
1. Marko sets a perfect example for people with asthma and all the
people in their forties, to whom the sport and cycling represents not
only a short time goal but their way of life.
2. Marko's name has been known in Slovenia from the time he spent
racing the UCI races and being a long time member of Slovenian National
Team and five times Slovenian National Champion. He became known at the
highest level of extreme sports after his results in ultra-cycling -
seven times World REcord holder (12-hour solo Time Trial on the road
and on the track, 24-hour Drafting Race, 100 and 200 miles on a road
and 200 miles on the track), World Champion in 24-hour Race in 2002,
Winner of prestigous Race Furnace Creek 508 in USA in october 2004,
Second place in RAAM 2006, Second place in European UMCA Championships
3. Marko's name gives a perfect opportunity for advertising extreme endurance and reliability of any product or company.
4. Extreme sports are very media friendly and Marko's great results
have been mentioned in lots of articles in Slovenian Newspapers, he is
a guest of many radio stations during his projects & races and the
biggest Slovenian TV stations have always reported about his
unbelievable projects and results.
5. Marko's home page (www.markobaloh.com ) is one of the best looking
websites of any sportsman, not only in Slovenia but also
internationaly. The name of your company can be on it, too.
Call Marko on his cell phone GSM +386 41 437 734 or send him an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org